Peter the penguin

One of my favourite animals are penguins. They are just too cute for words.


For my 21st birthday present, my mother got me this cute penguin ornament and I love it as it is soooo perfect for this time of year!

So here is '25 Days of Christmas| Day Fourteen'...

Everyone meet Peter.
He is so chubby and cute and awww just look at him.
I am going to place him on my bureau hopefully but if you have a mantle place or a fire place, he would look super duper cute there, just chilling.
He is from Nordic (that's the company I presume who makes them) and costs £3.

It makes me want to go and watch the film Happy Feet now (that has loads of penguins in and they dance/sing and it is adorable).
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

Popular Posts