The smell of winter

A sweet smell is coming in on day eleven with this pretty candle from Primark.

I love candles, I don't use them, I just like to smell them and have them out around my room.
That it's weird, right?!

So to get your nose tingling, here is '25 Days of Christmas| Day Eleven'...

 For £4 each this candle is certainly one to be happy with.
The lovely bluey jar is so pretty that once the candle is gone, it is fab for putting pens, sweets, flowers in.
The snowflake can be taken off but I love this little detail as it makes it much more festive as well as pretty.




This one is 'Frosted Snowflake' and it smells amazing. Just like Christmas.
To make it even better, there are other candles like this on offer too so you can even have a cute little collection of them!
Who doesn't love a good candle!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

Popular Posts