A day trip to Whitby, Photograph Edition

So yesterday, my friend Hollie and I went on a day trip to Whitby, North Yorkshire. Now the reason for this is simple. It is Pirate Festival there and well, we try to go to them as Hollie dresses up as Jack Sparrow from the Pirates of the Caribbean film franchise (no really, she does!).

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside
So off we pop in her pink car and drove to the seaside town in the boiling sun!

Grab your spades and buckets as here is my "A day trip to Whitby"....

 
So as we arrived to one of my favourite places in the UK, we were on a mission to find Pirates ARGHHHHHHHH!
 
Apart from the Pirate ship, we didn't actually see no swashbuckler but we still had a whale of a time (I am so sorry about the really bad pirate/sea puns but sometimes a girl cant help herself!).
 
To save you all from me waffling on, here are a selection of photographs I captured of the glorious sunny day that was yesterday:


Fishing things


Panorama


I love this little red bridge


View whilst crossing the red bridge


Panorama


Pretty blue skies and pretty blue water


WE FOUND JACK!!!


Panorama


Hello Mr Seagull


Seagulls flying high


You can see Dracula's Castle ooooo


Pier thing featuring lighthouse


ARGHHHHHH PIRATE SHIP


ALL ABOARD


Lighthouse


A beautiful yellow rose on a bench


That's a tall lighthouse!


Panorama


Love the different shades of brown


FEET!


Love this photo


Look at that sea


Back we go


The beach

 
WE FOUND A PIRATE HAHAHAHA
 


You can tell I like this bridge


Yummy Whitby rock!


Cobbles


Saw this and I wanted this, my geeky side came out


Pretty flowers


Prettttyyyyyy


Sums me up really ha!


I love this shop, it does really quirky and
vintage/antique pieces of furniture and bits n bobs!


Inside Treasure Hunt
Ice Cream stop! I had Salted Cream and Strawberries with
Clotted Cream and they were both to die for! So tasty and
refreshing on a hot day like it was!
Hollie had a cone with normal plain ice cream with both
blue & pink sprinkles/glitter on!


Pirate ship again


Panorama


Lovely houses by the sea


Hello Seagull


Wings


Close up


I don't even like seagulls but there seem to be a lot of pics of them


Hollie looking stunning hahahahahahahaha


JOLLY ROGER ARGHHHHH


On the way back home
Well there you have it! What a lovely day trip out! I love Whitby so much, it is a beautiful place with quirky things to do and see!
Have you been to the seaside recently or a place you love? Comment below!
Until next time

-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

Popular Posts