Stripes and Silver

A quick post today but none the less, a good one!
The other week I went to Primark (surprise, surprise) looking for a stripy top. Stripes are very much in and although I don't like to follow the trend, I do love a good stripe.


This will basically show you the bargain top I bought and an outfit I love to wear it with! Simple as that!

So here is my "Stripes and Silver"...
To being, this is the striped top I bought. Coming in at £3.50, it is an absolute bargain. It have black and white stripes so it goes with pretty much everything and the material is stretchy so it can be tight or baggy depending on the size.
There is also a lot more stripy tops available in store but this one was just the one I was searching for!
 
 
 Moving onto the outfit!
 




Denim skirt- BHS, £15
Sandals- Primark, £10
With this outfit, I have paired the Primark bargain with this knee length denim skirt from BHS and some black sandals from Primark. Depending on the weather you can also wear skin coloured or black tights! I love a good denim skirt, they never go out of fashion in my eyes, every girl needs one of these in their wardrobe. They can be worn in any season!

 
The look may look simple but it is perfect for the Autumny season coming up! However, you can make it a statement with a big, bold necklace but I have accessorised it with a two coin silver necklace from Primark, costing £1.50 (a gold one is available too) and fake pearl earring.
Such a simple yet stylish outfit, perfect for all kinds of weather! 
 
Makeup I have on:
Liquid Eyeliner- Primark P.S Makeup, £1
Mascara-- N07 Lash Impact Intense volume control, £13.50
Lip Liner Pencil- Primark P.S. Makeup, £1
Well there you have it, an outfit featuring my new stripy top!
Subject to availability and prices may change.
What clothing item are you loving at the moment?
Until next time

-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

Popular Posts