London July 2015, My adventure (Fashion)

In case you didn't know already, I was in London last week as a belated birthday present for my Nanna's 80th.

Although the visit was also going to be Nanna's last, the four day action packed adventure was amazing! We did so much stuff. I wont go into detail as you can read what we got up to in the UKs capital city in my two part blog posts about it (read part one and part two).


So I thought why not write a post about my outfits choices during the time in the capital and the special little treats we experiences along the way.

Here is London July 2015| My adventure (Fashion)...

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS USED ARE MY OWN EITHER TAKEN BY ME OR MY MOTHER.
 
Wednesday 8th July

Dress- George at ASDA, £10 (sale)
Bag- Primark £3 (sale)
Sandals- Primark, £10
Location- Trafalgar Square and in my bedroom

Because it was a sunny but cool day when we travelled down to London, this dress is perfect for this weather. The pretty pattern and the yellow bag highlighting the colours of the knee length dress is a beautiful and summery outfit. Due to it having a zip at the back, it tucks in at the waist,


Thursday 9th July




Top- Primark, £8
Skirt- Cath Kidston, £28 (sale)
Bag- Primark, £8
Bracelet- Thomas Sabo (birthday present)
Location- in hotel room and top of St Pauls
I have been wanting the CK skirt for a while now. I was going to buy it when my mother and I went to York (read here) but didn't as I thought I would hold on for the sale. I actually purchased this pretty flower skirt on the day we arrived in the capital at their Piccadilly shop in sale! I was so happy! Paired with the plain pale pink top and the tan sandals (shown on previous outfit) and bag, this is great for those hot days you go out in. Matched with the flower necklace, it makes you feel girly and summery, ready for the season!

Thursday also marked the night when we went to the theatre to see the Jersey Boys so of course, another outfit!



Dress- Primark, £15
Clutch Bag- Primark, £6
Necklace- Laura Ashley, £3 (closing down sale)
Bracelet- Chamilia (birthday present)
Location- in hotel room
This outfit is one of my favourite in the whole four days. The elegance and the detail in the maxi dress is stunning. The top is lace and the bottom is a lovely light material that just makes the dress so airy and comfortable to wear. With the hint of colours through the pale yellow bag and the pale pink necklace, the outfit s perfect to dress up and down for whatever the occasion!

Friday 10th July 



Jumper- Marks and Spencers, £22 (sale)
Skirt- Marks and Spencers, £18 (sale)
Sandals- Primark, £10
Bag- Primark, £8
Bracelet- Thomas Sabo (birthday present)
Location- Buckingham Palace and in hotel room
Since Friday was the hottest day we were there, I really wanted to try out my other new skirt. I absolutely adore this item, the silky material with the pale lilac colour, perfect for the summer trend. Matched with the beaded detail short sleeved jumper, the vibrant colours just screams sunshine and is light to wear. Fabulous for going shopping or sight seeing!
 
On the Friday night, we treated ourselves to Afternoon Tea at The Ritz. Since there is a dress code, I wanted to make my outfit extra special.



Dress- Marks and Spencers, £18 (sale)
Shoes- Marks and Spencers, £19 (sale)
Bag- Primark, £6
Necklace- Tiffanys (birthday present)
Bracelet- Thomas Sabo (birthday present)
Location- outside and inside The Ritz
This is my favourite outfit I wore in London. I felt so elegant and so Audrey Hepburn in this dress, it is a stunning item. Paired with pale pink bow court shoes (small heel) and a yellow clutch bag, the three simple yet stylish colours complement each other and isn't overpowering with them being soft colours. The accessories with it adds the class for The Ritz but you can easily dress down this outfit with some sandals, a denim jacket and a long chained necklace.
 
Saturday 11th July




Top- Primark, £8
Skirt- Marks and Spencers, £18 (sale)
Bag- Primark, £8
Location- in hotel room and on London Eye
Since Saturday was our last day in the adventure, I wanted to wear something that would comfortable and light for the long day ahead.  This beautiful white skirt is wonderful to just put on and not worry about it blowing up due to the wind and it has pockets for your tired hands from all that shopping! The pale pink top just keeps the outfit simple but adding a bit of colour so it isn't all neutral. Matched with the tan accessories, the outfit is simple and stylish, adding hints of colour to make it on trend.
 
Eye makeup seen in all outfits is: N07 Lash Impact Intense volume control mascara, Primark's P.S. Liquid Eyeliner 
Lip makeup is: No7 Stay Perfect lipstick 'Hot Copper' (Outfit 1), No7 High Shine Lip Crayon Delicate Pink (Outfits: 2, 3, 5 and 6), L.A. Colours Lipstick Purple (Outfit 4)
 
Well there you have it! So much to do, so many outfits to do them in.
Have you been to London recently? What are your must have fashion pieces? Comment below!
Until next time

-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!

Comments

Popular Posts