And the new Royal Princess is called.....

This is a short, quick post as an update to another post.

So a couple of days ago, the Duchess of Cambridge gave birth to an adorable baby girl, who is a princess (living every girls dream).
Due to the fact they had NOT announced what they called their second child, I wrote a post on it (click here) for name I think would be lovely.

Here is the thing...

Today, 4th May 2015, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge announced her beautiful name: Charlotte Elizabeth Diana.

I suggested these names on my blog....
Just call me Psychic Caroline from now on! HAHAHA!

Anyway, that's it! I thought I would share this!
Until next time x

-------------------------------------
Instagram: theadventuresofcaroline
Twitter: carolineosbel
Pinterest: carolineosbel
Tumblr: theadventuresofcarolineosbel
DISCLAIMER
I have not been paid or sponsored to write this post. All views and opinions are my own. No Copyright infringement intended.

Comments

Popular Posts