Autumn is here

Autumn is finally here and I am so so so happy! The late nights, hot chocolate, Halloween, my birthday, leaves falling from the trees, it is my favourite time of year.
One thing I absolutely love about this season is the clothing and accessories.

Jumpers out, coats on, scarves wrapped around your neck and hats keeping you head warm, I adore the styles that come out now.

Here are my must haves in this cold season.

All wrapped up warm

A coat is a must have in Autumn/Winter. Shopping in high street store Primark and amongst the huge amount of coats in store, I found the perfect one for me.

Normally I don't go for pale colours when it comes to this clothing item but I fell in love with the style and pale blue colour. The knee long coat is both stylish and sophisticated, giving you confidence when you wear it.


Pale blue coat, £23, Primark, Sizes 8-20
Other colours and styles available in store.

It's party time
As we are coming close to time of Christmas, the party season arrives.

Normally, I just wear a dress in which I already have as I don't like to spend money on things I have. However, whilst shopping in Marks & Spencer's (M&S) I saw the prettiest dress ever. The bonus of buying this dress... It was in the sale!!!

Originally £35, I bought it for £18 which is a huge save. The blue dress comes down to my knees and the little detail on the collar was just the icing on the cake for me.
Blue dress, M&S, was £35, now 18,
sizes 8-20

M&S Sale now on in stores and online.
Price of item may have changed since I purchased it.

Flower power

Not going to lie I have a lot of tops and I need to stop buying them. However, I couldn't resist not buying this top as the design is so pretty, the colour is lovely and the price is a bargain.

Coming in at only £4 from Primark, this teal coloured sleeveless top is perfect for Autumn. Bringing in a bit of the summery vibe, this item is perfect to wear for a shopping trip, hanging out with friends or for a party.

Flower teal top, £4, Primark, sizes 8-20

Other patterns are available.

Pretty in pink

This pink shirt is perfect for work, shopping, going out or for an occasion.

The smart and sophisticated flower detail at the top makes the shirt even more of a fashion statement. The pale pink colour is perfect for the autumn look and can last you through next year. I purchased this at Asda as it was in the sale, buying it for £8, instead of £16. It will definitely make you feel girly and pretty in pink.

Short sleeved pink shirt, ASDA, was £18,
now £8, sizes 8-24

Asda sale is on now in shops and online.
Price may change.

You can keep your hat on

A woolly hat is an essential item in any autumny wardrobe.
However to break out of the must have thick hat, a plain black is perfect for this time of year.

Seen on the picture, this black floppy hat with flowers of the same colour is perfect to complete an outfit. 100% wool does mean that you cant wear it when its raining but its design and detail are A* and make up for that fact.
Although I did buy this M&S hat for £25 last year, similar ones can be bought at stores such as TopShop or River Island.

Black floppy hat with flowers, £25, M&S
sizes Large, Medium, Small

Shop around and look online to find one that suits you.

I put a spell on you


If you ask me what is my favourite thing about the Autumn is, my answer would definitely be Halloween. I absolute love it, its better than Christmas in my eyes!
Every year I decorate the house and get dressed up in my costume. Normally I would just put some pieces of clothing together and add Halloween accessories to it but this year I am celebrating it in style.

Due to the fact I am turning 20 near this festive fun day, I bought myself a witches costume from ASDA for £16. I also bought myself a cape for £6. Therefore coming in at £22, this costume definitely makes me super excited for the scary day.

Black with blue and spider web details, the dress is perfect for those who love witches (like me) and who likes to cover up their legs, covering the knees and parts of my thighs. You don't have to panic in finding a pointy hat to go with the dress as there is one included!
The cape is plain black with glitter and a hood just in case it rains I presume.


Witch Dress and hat,
both included, £16, ASDA
sizes 8-20


Cape, £6, ASDA, one size
Get the spooky magical fun in Asda stores and online.
Kids and adult scary Halloween costumes, accessories and decorations available.

Tucked in all nice and warm

For those late, cosy nights in, you want to be all nice and warm with a hot chocolate watching a film or a TV programme. Well, I do anyway! A onesie I have to admit is perfect for this.

Recently purchased for £14 at Primark, I love Winnie the Pooh so when I saw the onesie I had to buy it. Big, soft and fun, this keeps me warm in a cold autumn night. I confess, I love a good onesie to snuggle into.


Winnie the Pooh onesie, £14, Primark
sizes 8-20
Other styles, colours, characters and designs available in adults and kids sizes in store.





Get some colour on those lips

Lipstick is one of the most essential must have make up items to have for many girls. Autumn is the time for reds, pink, plum, pale and neutral shades.

Personally, I love a bright red shade to match an outfit. In my eyes, a good, strong colour completes a whole look.
Bought at Boots, the No7 brand is were the red lipstick shown in the picture is from. The shade named 'Siren' gives your lips that pop of colour to make you stand out in the crowd. It is so light on, I forget its on my lips!


No7 Red lipstick, shade 'Siren'
available at Boots, £9.95 each
Other colour shades available.


A remembrance necklace

I don't normally wear necklaces but when I saw this one in Argos I had to have it.
The necklace is for the disease Alzheimer's in which my grandma tragically died of. Wearing this necklace gives me hope that scientists will find a cure and it makes me think of my Grandma every time.
The message: 'The best thing about making memories is making them' is on the back, whilst a flower appears on the front of the pendant. There is also a small blue bead on the chain too. For £22.99, it is such a great price for such a sentimental statement.


From the Heart Sterling Silver Memories
Pendant, from Argos, £22.99.
Also shows some of the white collar
detail in the blue party dress
(2nd item in the list).
The pendant and chain are small but the meaning of the necklace itself is too strong not to buy.
(Some of the money goes to Alzheimer's Society)



Well there you have it! My must have items for your Autumn wardrobe!
Until next time
-------------------------------------
All photographs are my own!
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts